« Home | Get Your Own Food by Brian C. » | Death of Bologne Girl by Jen » | Chicken Phobia! by Jen » | Wart Ch.3 » | Wart Ch.2 » | Wart the Hog: A Fishy Story » | Welcome to Kids At Heart! » | The House Rules »

Weird Emails from Lori P. to Jen N.

Dearest Roommate,

I know that between classes, sightseeing and juicing you wouldn't be able to see The Inferno even if Irish TV captured it, so I thought I would update you on our latest obsession. The Good Guys won the last challenge, which happened to be a triathlon. They had a lead the whole way because CT was screaming at Tonya, who then fell into the water on the first part of the mission, which was rowing to the shore. By the third part of the mission run Tonya and Tina couldn't run anymore and the guys had to carry them for parts of the run. It was a very bittersweet moment for me because although I was happy for the Good Guys for winning, I just didn't want all the fun to end. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I have nothing to live for.

-------------------

My mom is in the hospital, but I think she's getting out today. She's been in there since Wednesday. She had intestinal blockage. They had to stick this tube down her throat to get it out, but it looks really cool. Intestinal blockage looks like kiwi. The nurse and I thought it was pretty cool, but everyone else was grossed out.

-------------------

Roommate-

I would like to share a sad story with you. I was thinking today about what my away message is going to be whenever I come to visit you at your apartment this school year. It's going to be 'yellow fever'.

-Roommate

-------------------

Roommate-

I'm sorry I made you stay up so late talking that you slept in late and missed the cow boobies. There's nothing better than Irish cow boobies. So, I yanked off some dead skin off my lips and got large chunks of live skin as well. My lips are quite in pain today. And my uterus is rampaging villages.

------------------

What a fun blog!

Post a Comment